More than any year the need to be immunised against the flu is of more importance than ever.
New eligible groups have been added and now include:
- All those over 50 years age
- Those with long term conditions
- Children under 4 and year 11 children
- Pregnant ladies
- Health care workers
- Families of patients who were shielding during ‘the lockdown’ period
We all need to ensure that in delivering this service we do so in a safe and effective way ensuring all restrictions needed to protect you against the Covid-19 infection are implemented.
We at Moss Grove Surgery will contact all eligible patients to book appointments
- Will be in a safe environment.
- Will have plenty of car parking.
- Will have an entry and exit route.
- Will be manged by the Moss Grove Surgery team.
Our nurses will deliver your immunisation ensuring we have checked your medical records to ensure we are doing this safely.
To help us we would ask that you:
- Accept the appointment offered.
- Arrive in time at the correct location.
- Wear a face covering.
- Be prepared to stand in a socially distanced queue.
- Wear a loose top so we can give your injection easily.
We will be issuing further information in the next few weeks.
We thank you all for your support and help us to deliver this safe and effective service to you our patients