Patient Participation Group
The patient panel has been in existence since January 2001. It acts as a sounding board for ideas to improve service delivered at the practice. The panel actively demonstrates a commitment to patient involvement in primary care and generates their own ideas for practice improvement.
To provide a working partnership between patients and GPs to build on the quality of services provided within Moss Grove Surgery
Aims and Objectives
- To give doctors and patients the opportunity to meet and discuss topics of mutual interest.
- To provide a forum for patients to make suggestions about the practice and health care needs.
- To act as a sounding board for practice health care and health education policies proposed by the practice management team.
- To develop pathways for dissemination of health information and literature to patients of the practice.
- To act as a representative body to influence the local provision of Health & Social Care at Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) Level.
- To support the practice in the achievement of the long term conditions framework (LTC) and practice based commissioning.
- To maintain and developing quality standards.
- To promote and contribute to health awareness evenings.
- To continue to look at ways to improve telephone access to the surgery.
Becoming a Member
Being a member is a very rewarding experience with immense satisfaction being gained from its success. To become a member of our patient panel, please register via our Patient Participation Registration Form.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.