Our vaccinating clinics for both flu and covid-19 booster are to continue throughout November.
We have, to date, held clinics in both our Kinver and Kingswinford surgeries at Kinver sports community association centre and Kingswinford community centre.
Our flu clinics will continue for all patients over 65 years of age and those with long term health condition on a Tuesday at both surgeries- please contact us if you need an appointment for these clinics.
Flu clinic for those aged between 50-65 without longstanding health condition will be held on:
- Saturday 27th November at Moss Grove surgery Kingswinford.
We will message all eligible patients and ask you to book this clinic via patient access or contact us.
Covid booster clinics
In November we will run covid booster clinics from Kingswinford community centre and Kinver Community Centre(KSCA).
These will be on:
- 12th and 29th of November at Kingswinford Community centre
- 19th November at Kinver Community centre(KSCA)
Patients eligible for these will need to have had their 2nd dose at least 6 months before the date of the clinic.
- for clinic 12th have had your second dose on or before the 12th May 2021
- for the 19th clinic- second dose on or before 19th May 2021
- For the 29th – second dose on or before 29th May 2021
Again, you can book these via patient access or contact us.
Please ensure you are eligible for these clinics as we will not be able to give the vaccine if you book too early, and an appointment will have been wasted for someone who potentially could have used it.
If all of these dates are inconvenient to you but you are eligible for the booster, please go onto the national website to book your appointment elsewhere.